This website, www.PlotterandPress.com, (collectively referred to as the "Site" in these Terms of Service) is owned and operated by Plotter & Press, LLC ("we", "us" or "Plotter & Press"). By using and accessing our Site, you ("you", "user" or, "end user") agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the "Terms of Service" or "Agreement").
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THIS SITE.
If you need to cancel an order, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 1-706-756-1900. If your order has already shipped, cancellation is not an option. Orders that have already shipped are subject to our Return Policy.
• To be eligible for return, items must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition.
• Returns must be received within 30 days of the date we shipped the item to you.
• Shipping fees are not refundable.
• You are responsible for return shipping. However, we can email a prepaid return label for your convenience.
• Outbound and return shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. The outbound shipping fee will be on your order receipt. If you received "Free Shipping" the actual outbound shipping charges as calculated by our website will be deducted from your refund. To calculate the amount, we will deduct for a return label, put the exact items in the shopping cart and use the shipping calculator to estimate shipping to your state and zip code.
• Returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Start the Process
• To initiate a return, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number in the subject line and in the body of the email.
• Indicate what you are returning (the whole order or just certain items).
• Let us know if you would like a prepaid return label.
• If you have a reason for the return, please let us know.
• You should receive a response within 1 business day.
• Upon receiving the returned items, we will inspect them to make sure they are in new, unused, and unaltered condition.
• For all items that are in the proper condition, we will process a refund less all shipping charges, within one business day.
• Please remember, refunds to credit cards take 3-5 business days to show up on the customer’s account.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal
You acknowledge and agree that all content and information on the Site is protected by proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivative work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
Third party Sites
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by Plotter & Press, LLC.
Modifications to this Agreement
We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Termination of Use
We shall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, in its discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk and discretion. The Site and all content and other information contained on the Site is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Plotter & Press, LLC makes no warranty that (I) the Site and content or information will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (II) the results that may be obtained from use of this Site will be effective, accurate or reliable. The Site may include technical mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Plotter & Press, LLC reserves the right to change the Site content and information at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Plotter & Press, LLC or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content and other information obtained therein.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, thus the above limitations may not apply to you.
Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms of Service and/or any use by you of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America, without regard to the conflicts of law’s provisions therein.
Date of Last Update
This agreement was last updated on September 18, 2016.